1. Add YouTube tab to your Facebook page by visiting https://apps.facebook.com/youtube-tab-app/ and clicking the Install Application button.
2. Select the page where you want to add the tab. If the page isn’t in the box, make sure you can administrate the page or you haven’t already installed the button.
3. After adding the page tab, you will be directed to a page where you can change the settings. If you aren’t redirected, you can manually navigate there by going to (Don’t forget to replace the [YOUR PAGE NAME] ) https://www.facebook.com/[YOUR PAGE NAME]/app_212104595551052
4. By clicking the administration panel, you are able to set the preferred YouTube channel. You can also set which video will be used as a featured video. By leaving this field empty, the app will use the latest video. If you want to use a particular video, you can just copy paste the whole url in the field. When you are all done and have saved the settings, you can preview the tab with your own content.
5. Now, we need to navigate back to our Facebook page and check that the actual tab works. If you can’t find a red YouTube tab next to Photos and Likes and such, click on the small arrow after the very last tab. This opens the second layer of tabs.
6. If the YouTube tab is on the below layer and we want to raise it to the top, we need to replace one of the top layer tabs. So, move your mouse on top of one of the tabs you wish to replace with the YouTube tab. Click on the small pen icon and pick the YouTube option from there. NOTE: Some tabs can’t be replaced.
7. If there’s a need to change the name or graphics of the tab, you can do it by clicking the Edit Settings option.
8. The end result should be something like this. Voila!